- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (do not use steel-cut oats or instant oats)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup (optional)
- fresh fruit of choice
- Combine peeled bananas, eggs, rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a blender.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes or until it slightly thickens.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter into the heated pan and fry until golden brown on both sides. (Note: Batter may not bubble, watch the edges of the pancake and flip when they look dry).
- Top and serve with maple syrup or your fruit of choice.
Leftover pancakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. To prep and freeze, lay the pancakes in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, then place in the freezer, Once frozen, place pancakes in a sealable bag and store for up to 2 months. Reheat in the toaster or microwave, directly from frozen.