AlignLife is a national brand that offers a comprehensive, multifaceted wellness setting with multiple revenue streams. In addition to our unwavering dedication to patient wellness and satisfaction, our systems drive efficiency in our day-to-day operations through targeted training, access to highly automated processes, and state-of-the-art technology.
As the clinic’s Chiropractor, you will be responsible for bringing about the retention of long-term quality patients for the clinic through the execution of service delivery systems so the patient’s needs and expectations of care are met or exceeded. You must have a passion for helping others see their full potential and to motivate/assist them to reach their true goals. You will be an essential piece of the clinic and will work in tandem to collaborate with the clinic’s team to result in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team who is willing to train you in all aspects of patient care, case management and nutrition.
- Chiropractic License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-15 pounds. Occasional travel to local meetings and training may be required.
- Develops emotional connection with patients to understand their expected goals and desired outcomes
- Educates the patient on the services provided in the clinic
- Evaluates new patients to determine if and which chiropractic/rehab services they could benefit from
- Reviews x-rays and makes recommendations for care
- Delivers Report of Findings
- Monitors patients for improvements and set-backs so as to modify services to help clients meet or exceed expectations
- Monitors patients for compliance and effectively communicate the need to follow recommendations
- Effectively and continually educates patients about the need for, and progress through the care plan
- Recognizes and acknowledges when patients improve and reach goals
- Assists in the recruitment of new patients through digital, internal and external lead generating activities
- Engages in effective communication with clinical and administrative staff to ensure seamless flow of production for increased use of company’s services to meet the strategic objective of the company.
- Adjusts patients and keep detailed records of each treatment session
- Consult with patients and offer techniques and ideas for them to improve their physical health and comfort.
- Understand, believe, and communicate our mission, vision and values
- Display extreme focus on each individual patient
- Entrepreneurially oriented, driven to succeed and committed to achieving results
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly develop trust with patients and staff
- Ability to think critically and make judgments about how best to help patients, and take responsibility for results
- Self-starter who can work independently within existing processes
- Ability to overcome objections with confidence
- Willingness to train on instrumentation, traction devices and other corrective care techniques
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load
- Ability to empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
- Ability to coordinate and balance needs of the patient and the clinic
- Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices to provide cutting-age care
- Ability to maximize and apply internal systems, processes, and platforms
- Team oriented and strong collaborator who thrives in an interprofessional setting
- Professional and positive manner in attitude and appearance at all times
- Desire to define and take action to accomplish your own personal, professional and financial goals
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, AlignLife recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
This is a salaried position from $65,000/year with a bonus structure