Who knew chocolate pudding could be good for you?! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding is nutrient-dense and immune-boosting all at once. Here are some of the nutrition facts you can spout off to impress even your most health-conscious friends about this tasty dessert.
- Chocolate provides antioxidants and magnesium.
- Bananas provide Vitamin B6, potassium, fiber and natural sweetness.
- Avocados are rich in healthy fats, folate, carotenoids and are extremely heart-healthy.
- Peanut butter adds protein and even more healthy fats.
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener (maple syrup, agave, date paste or honey, the amount may vary depending on sweetener and preferred sweetness)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Fresh fruit to top (optional)
- Blend ingredients (except fruit) in a blender or food processor until creamy and smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add more dairy-free milk to help blend.
- Divide pudding between 6 small serving glasses.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Be sure to press the plastic wrap down on the pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
- Chill for a few hours or overnight. Leftovers can be kept in the fridge for a few days, although fresh is best.
- Top with fruit and serve.
- Add more cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor.
- Add more sweetener of choice to enhance sweetness.