- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup granola
- ½ cup chopped fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries are all yummy options)
- In a blender or food processor, mix ½ cup greek yogurt, almond milk, 1 banana, and the frozen strawberries.
- Blend until smooth and no large chunks remain.
- Take the remaining ½ cup of yogurt and place it at the bottom of 2 small serving glasses.
- Pour half the smoothie mixture into each glass on top of the yogurt.
- Top each smoothie with granola and chopped fresh fruit.
- Add more layers! Place granola and fresh fruit between each layer and Voila! Delicious to look at and to eat!
- Prep Time: 10
- Serving Size: 2