- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 pounds organic chicken breasts or tenderloins
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix together the pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Remove the sauce from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- Place chicken breasts or tenders in a medium bowl. Pour the pineapple marinade over the check, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (marinate longer for stronger flavors).
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- Place chicken on a lightly oiled grill grate.
- Grill chicken breasts or tenders for 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.