- 4 cups of frozen pineapple
- ½ cup cold coconut milk
- A drop of raw honey to taste (optional)
- 1 scoop of Peak Protein or collagen peptides (optional)
- If using fresh pineapple, cut the pineapple into 1-inch cubes and freeze for an hour. If using frozen pineapple, thaw pineapple for a few minutes on the counter so it isn’t solid. You still want it frozen, but it will blend better slightly thawed.
- Place pineapple and coconut milk into a blender or food processor and mix for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add in protein powder once you’ve reached your desired consistency and blend for a few more seconds until it is nice and creamy. You can also add a touch of honey if you need it sweeter, but many find it sweet enough without.
- Serve immediately with a slice of fresh pineapple or freeze for 1-2 hours for a firmer scoop. A bread pan is great for this! You can also freeze it overnight, but you’ll want to let it thaw for about 20 minutes before scooping.