Skin rash is a common term that describes an outbreak of red bumps on the body that changes the texture of the skin. A skin rash can be the result of many different conditions, ranging from allergies to infections. This article addresses how to naturally and effectively treat common skin rashes, especially those that are caused by allergies.
Remedies that can be effective in treating skin rashes include:
- Washing the affected area with chamomile tea.
- Applying olive oil to the rash.
- A mixture of cod liver oil and vitamin E is very effective in eliminating rashes.
- Grinding basil leaves, combining them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, and smearing over the rash.
- Taking an oatmeal bath is one of the best body rash treatments. Pour one cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bathwater and soak.
- Another extremely effective treatment is applying mashed almond leaves to the affected area.
- Vitamin C has strong antioxidant properties that can help heal rashes and reduce the chances of subsequent allergic reactions.
- Raw apple cider vinegar and raw honey are very effective in eliminating allergies. Take one tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar mixed with one tablespoon of honey three times a day or mix the apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water. For best results, the honey should be obtained from a local source.
- Another good remedy for skin allergies is to crush one tablespoon of poppy seeds, mix with one teaspoon of water and one teaspoon of lime juice and apply to rash.