The Associate Doctor who is filling a role as a Business Builder has two primary responsibilities: providing clinical care for the patients and building the practice by driving lead generation.
Skills and Additional Requirements
● Empathetic Connector
● Striving for Clinical Mastery
● Mission and Team Focused
● Positive Energy
● Strong and Inspired Leadership
● Steadfast in commitment of mission of the AlignLIfe
● Have extremely high value for chiropractic care
● Deep understanding and appreciation for the patient process
In maintaining the primary responsibility as the Associate Doctor you must undertake
responsibilities including the following:
● Conduct a consultation and examination utilizing the AlignLife Communication
standards to ensure you capture the patient’s Life Effect.
● When clinically warranted, take, analyze, and upload x-rays into the patient’s file.
● Document diagnosis codes for each patient at the conclusion of their Initial
examination and update diagnosis codes accordingly during follow up progress
● Document all services conducted by charging the appropriate CPT codes for
● Create a customized care plan for the patient based on their goals and your
consultation and examination findings.
● If necessary, conduct Report of Findings reports starting in a group setting and
then breaking down to individual reports highlighting the cause of the patient’s
● If necessary, present the recommendations for care to the patient and provide
payment options giving them the opportunity to become a patient.
● Conduct a 1st Adjustment Phone Call to all new patients.
● Conduct Progress Examinations every 12 visits during their Initial Intensive
phase of care, followed up by the Progress Report following the AlignLife
● Provide daily, focused, table side communication to all patients to drive patient
● Conduct a Better Results faster workshop a minimum of every two weeks with all
new patients and their guests.
● Ask for referrals, reviews and patient testimonials when appropriate.
● Perform a Review of Care report for all patients at the conclusion of their first
care plan to provide them an opportunity to decide on the next phase of care and
get the financial commitment..
● Participate in all Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly accountability meetings in
● Create and execute a comprehensive external marketing plan each quarter
including but not limited to Health Screenings, Health Fairs, Community
Workshops, Corporate Talks, Dinner with the Doc and Networking.
● Engage in all available internal marketing opportunities including but not limited
to Patient of the Week, Patient Appreciation Days, and Charity Drives.
● Create and nurture a “Network” List to track networking opportunities with other
business owners, HR directors, etc.
● Post content to social media channels 2-3 times per week.
Send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com