Need some quick breakfast ideas? These Denver Omelet Muffins are perfect for a nutritious protein-packed meal (or after-school snack), and they only take 15 minutes to prep! So easy and sure to be an instant favorite in your home!
The best part about it is you can make them fresh or freeze and reheat to help keep you and your family stocked with quick, healthy meals throughout your week.
You can also mix up the omelet muffin toppings in each muffin cup to give more variety for picky eaters. Great add-in ingredients for your egg muffins include turkey sausage, ham, bacon, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, and more. Mix and match to find the perfect balance and flavors for you and your family!
- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 cup fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Chop onion, green pepper and ham into small pieces and divide evenly over the muffin tins.
- Add the cheddar cheese to each tin on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into each tin evenly, until almost full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm, or cool and freeze them for breakfasts to come!
– Thawed: Microwave Denver omelet muffin for about 30 seconds.
– Frozen: Microwave Denver omelet muffin for about 1 minute or until heated through
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Breakfast