1 4.5 oz can tuna (drained)
¼ cup diced red bell pepper
¼ cup diced tomatoes
⅛ cup red onion
1 Tbsp minced jalapeno (optional)
¼ cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
1 Tbsp lime juice
Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out a small section of the avocado from the pitted area to make a “bowl” for the tuna salad.
- Place scooped avocado in a medium mixing bowl and mash.
- Add in the tuna, red pepper, tomatoes, red onion, jalapenos, and cilantro. Pour lime juice over the mixture. Stir until everything is well-blended.
- Scoop the tuna salad back into avocado bowls. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate leftover tuna salad, and enjoy it again tomorrow.