- 4 medium peaches (or 30 oz. canned peach halves packed in their own juice)
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ Tbsp. red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine peaches, tomatoes, and red onion together in a large bowl (if using canned peaches, drain and rinse).
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle vinegar mixture over peach/tomato/onion mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, basil, and nuts.