- 4 cups orange juice (pulp-free, not from concentrate)
- 1/4 cup honey (locally sourced is best for fighting allergies)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- Bring orange juice and honey to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk occasionally, cooking for about 25 minutes or until mixture has been reduced to 2 cups. Cool completely.
- Add the cooled orange-honey mixture, yogurt, orange zest, vanilla, and a pinch of salt to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until orange pops are set (at least 4 hours).
- Run orange pop under warm water to release the popsicle from the mold.