- ½ cup onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 1 cup fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Chop onion, green pepper and ham into small pieces and divide evenly over the muffin tins.
- Add the cheddar cheese to each tin on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into each tin evenly, until almost full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm, or cool and freeze them for breakfasts to come!
– Thawed: Microwave Denver omelet muffin for about 30 seconds.
– Frozen: Microwave Denver omelet muffin for about 1 minute or until heated through
- Category: Breakfast