The PR/Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the department with PR and/or marketing efforts..
The position is remote, but there may be opportunities for travel.
Part-time- 10-20 hours/week
● Solid interpersonal communication skills
● Familiarity with Google Suite of services
● Enthusiastic self-starter who is proactive and reliable
● Excellent organizational skills
Must Have Qualifications
● Junior or Senior College student, or recent grad interested in the business of alternative
● Studies in the field of Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, and/or Public Relations
● Solid writing skills
● Able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
● Have your own laptop or other device to work on
● Able to commit to at least 3 months of an unpaid internship for an opportunity to receive a paid
full or part time position
Main Key Performance Indicators will be established based on applicants skill set, but in these
● Finding PR opportunities
● Aggregating data for marketing lists
● Assisting in the creation of graphic design assets for marketing and social media
● Assisting in the production of company podcast
● Project Management
● Leveraging Strategic Partnership relationships
● Assisting in other Lead Management including the use of email campaigns, speaking events,
student recruitment, trade shows, and other events.
The PR/ Marketing Intern reports directly to the Marketing Manager
AlignLife is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We
believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and
successful business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only applicants being considered will