AlignLife is Chiropractic, Spine and Rehabilitation offices with locations in Ocala and The Villages, Florida. We are a growing company continuously searching for healthcare professionals with a passion for helping others. When you choose AlignLife as your career destination, you’ll become part of a dynamic group who are committed to providing only the best corrective chiropractic care to individuals who have been injured. Our doctors and treatment team all share a dedication to health and wellness. Fully reinstating patients to health after an accident is our common goal. With various locations and growing, AlignLife is seeking individuals that have a desire to help others and work alongside other healthcare professionals in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
As a member of our team, you’ll help us fulfill our mission of enhancing patients’ quality of life so they can achieve the highest possible level of independence and function. And, just as we add life to our patients’ future years, we’ll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and a great place to grow. We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Chiropractic Assistant for our busy Ocala locations.
- Perform daily operations of a busy Chiropractic Practice
- Help patients feel comfortable during the entire process
- Perform selected administrative and clerical duties that assist in the delivery of healthcare and patient care management under the direction of a Chiropractic Physician. These duties will include: Scheduling of Patients, Answering Phones, Patient Therapies, Daily and Weekly Reporting and Completing New Patient Packets
- High School diploma or GED equivalent; Prefer Medical Assistant
- Strong Organizational and Leadership Skills
- Experience with Office Management and Supervisory
- Must be Upbeat, Friendly, Energetic, and a Team Player willing to provide Quality Patient Service Focused Care