Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and illustrates concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project.
- Obtains approval of concepts by preparing rough layouts for review.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Obtains final copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment and by making purchases from vendors when required.
- Ensures operation of design equipment and software by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Coordinates with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc. to complete projects.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
This is a project based position great for interns or freelancers, reporting directly to our Creative Director.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Multi Lingual/Literate a plus – AlignLife operates in the US and Puerto Rico
Please send all inquires and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include work samples for review.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com