(Health Secrets) Do you need to know how to remove pesticides from your body? If you do not have access to organic food and buy conventionally produced fruits and vegetables, and meats and dairy products from animals fed with conventionally produced feed, the answer is yes. If you eat in more than 99% of the restaurants in the U.S. will also be eating raised with pesticides. Even many items labeled as organic have been raised with the use of pesticides, though probably a variety less deadly that what is used in conventional food production. The bottom line is that it’s virtually impossible to completely avoid pesticide exposure, so knowing how to remove pesticides from your body and mitigate their effects is essential to good health.
The following will work to remove pesticides contaminating the body from aerial or ground spraying as well.
How to remove pesticides from your body
Most toxins are eliminated in bile via the liver. In addition to commercial cleansing products, a wide variety of foods, supplements and healthy practices can help eliminate pesticides and other toxins from the liver, gall bladder, colon, kidneys and blood:
* Glutathione is the body’s natural detoxifier which enables the liver to eliminate pesticides from the body, but needs selenium to work, so be sure to eat a two or three Brazil nuts daily. Brazil nuts are the best source of selenium. N-Acetyl Cysteine supplements help the body produce more glutathione.
* Milk thistle or its active extract silymarin is great for overall liver health and is a great detoxifier.
* Essiac Tea provides an overall body cleanse which is noted for its cancer-fighting abilities. One of the pesticides commonly employed for ground spraying, permethrin, is considered by the EPA to be carcinogenic to humans if consumed.
* About one quarter of the toxins in your body are eliminated through the skin. Saunas and detox baths help eliminate pesticides from the body and get the toxins out. Find out how to take a healing detox bath here.
* Clay baths are particularly effective in pulling all kinds of toxins out of the body. The best clay for detoxification is calcium montmorillonite.
* Pantethine is a more biologically active form of vitamin B5 that can be essential in opening up blockages created by pesticides which prevent the body from being able to absorb, use or deploy sufficient amounts of natural detoxification items.
* Activated Charcoal is safe to consume away from meals and very potent. Take 20-30 grams a day in divided doses mixed with water for one to two weeks. It’s a good idea to add a multi mineral supplement, such as a tablespoon of molasses, after using activated charcoal.
* Citrus pectin is one of the most powerful detoxifying substances to be found and, though it eliminates toxic metals, it doesn’t deplete the body of minerals, as does activated charcoal.
* Eat plenty of alkaline foods such as fruits and vegetables. Alkaline bodies are better able to fend off toxins.
* Get plenty of fiber from your diet by eating two or three servings of foods rich in fiber. This will help your liver flush through the digestive system. Good sources of fiber include whole bananas, potatoes with their skins, popcorn, nuts, beans, berries, and all crunchy vegetables.
* Toxins tend to collect in the fat around tissues like your liver. Grapefruit contains naringenin, a flavonoid that tunes up your liver to burn fat instead of storing it.
* Garlic boosts the ability of white blood cells to fight the effects of toxins.
* Lemons and asparagus have proven abilities to reduce pesticide levels.
* Eggs help remove toxins and also increase energy levels.
* Vitamin C is essential for your ability to neutralize the effects of toxins.
* Used by Native Americans for centuries, sarsaparilla is a great tasting tea and an effective blood detoxifier.
* Skin brushing reduces the fatigue caused by pesticide exposure. It also helps the lymph drainage system flush toxins from your system.
* Exercising 30 minutes to one hour daily will bring more oxygen-rich blood to your kidneys and liver, allowing them to eliminate toxins more effectively.
For more information:
Published with permission from Alignlife. Original article link is here.