(Health Secrets) Chances are you have been cleaning your oven the wrong way your entire life – using toxic chemicals that are not safe to touch and which emit poisonous fumes, especially when part of the cleaning process includes turning the oven on high heat. Instead of exposing yourself and your family to all those toxins, here is a brilliant way to get a sparkling clean oven and oven window naturally. The results are simply amazing!
Here is how to do it in two easy steps. First we will clean the oven itself and then we will clean the window.
Supplies and Directions
Here are the simple supplies you need:
A modest sized bowl
Here is what you do:
1. Remove the oven racks
2. Make a paste by mixing a couple of spoons or so of baking soda with some water in the bowl. The goal is to end up with a paste that is easy to spread on the surfaces that need cleaning.
3. Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The paste will turn brown.
4. Let the paste-covered oven sit overnight (it needs at least 12 hours to work its magic).
5. The next day take out a wet rag and wipe out as much of the paste as possible.
6. Put some vinegar into a spray bottle and then spray it on any surfaces where residues of the paste remain.
7. Wipe the oven clean with a wet rag.
8. Put the racks back into the oven.
9. Turn the oven on at a low temperature for 15-20 minutes to let it dry.
10. The result: clean oven!
1. Make a paste of baking soda and water the same as above.
2. Apply the paste to the oven window.
3. Let the paste sit for half an hour or so.
4. Use a wet rag to wipe the window clean.
5. The result: clean window!
From Enlightened Consciousness by way of Realfarmacy