What is Osteoporosis?
Do you know that women have a higher risk of dying from osteoporosis than from breast cancer?
What can you do to prevent osteoporosis?
- EAT YOUR VEGETABLES! Vegetables help to preserve bones, and help fight this bone-thinning disease. Juicing is an excellent way to make fresh vegetables a major part of your healing diet.
- Take a good calcium supplement, one which is also rich in Magnesium.
- Consider supplementing with vitamin K or eating foods rich in vitamin K, such as leafy green vegetables. Vitamin K helps to send calcium into the bone matrix.
- Get enough vitamin D, ideally from proper sun exposure. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and therefore helps build bone density.
- Exercise. Studies show that exercise is just as important to bone health as eating a calcium-rich diet.
- Avoid sugar and sodas. These deplete bones of calcium.
Bone Matrix is more than a calcium supplement. It is an advanced bone building formula that is so innovative it is guaranteed to increase bone mass or your money back.
Many calcium supplements are nothing but calcium. But if you asked one of the most renowned researchers on osteoporosis, Dr. Mildred Seeling, she would say that high levels of calcium with minimal magnesium will leave you with hard, yet brittle bones. Probably not what you bargained for.
This formulation will build the bone strong and hard because it is a revolutionary combination of 14 uniquely balanced, energized, and alkalinizing bone builders.
BONE BUILDING GUARANTEE:
If your bone health, as measured by DEXA or equivalent bone density assessment, does not IMPROVE after two years taking Bone Matrix, Alignlife will refund your money.