- 1 lb ground organic turkey
- 1/4 cup fresh Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Five Spice powder
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh yogurt
- Mix 1 Tbsp 5 spice powder and 2 Tbsp chopped parsley with 1 lb turkey and form patties.
- Mix 2 cups distilled or filtered water and 1 cup rice, bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- As rice cooks, grill patties in cast iron on medium heat, about 3-5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove rice from heat and let stand 5 minutes before fluffing with fork.
- Add 1 Tbsp Five Spice powder to rice and mix.
- Serve turkey patties with rice, yogurt (with a dash of dill), and fresh salsa.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and sprig of parsley.