How Blue Light Affects Your Sleep
A quick and easy recipe to pull together any night of the week! Your entire family will love the sweet and savory flavors, plus adding pineapple to your diet has many health benefits, too!
- 1/2 tablespoon of oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 small pineapple (cut into chunks)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 8 soft taco shells
- Heat oil in a large frying pan (or spray pan with nonstick cooking spray) over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped chicken to pan and cook until browned on all sides. This should take about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour BBQ sauce and pineapple juice over chicken. Heat until sauce thickens and chicken is coated evenly. This should take another 4-5 minutes. Be careful as the sauce may start to bubble.
- While waiting for the sauce to cook, in a medium bowl, mix pineapple, onion, cilantro, and a dash of salt and pepper together.
- Distribute lettuce evenly between shells.
- Spoon chicken into warm tortilla shells (microwave about 15 seconds) and add pineapple mixture to top and roll them up.