This protein-packed breakfast is sure to be a favorite for everyone in your house – simply because it is so easy to add or take away whatever you like! Plus, it’s healthier than sugary cereals, any day!
½ c milk
2 tbsp butter
¼ c diced ham, bacon, or sausage
½ c shredded cheese
4 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Sour crème (optional)
Recommended add-ins for even more flavor and nutrients:
Red or sweet onion (sautéed or fresh)
Red, green, or yellow red peppers (sautéed or fresh)
Mushrooms (sautéed or fresh)
Spinach (sautéed or fresh)
Sliced avocado (fresh)
- Mix eggs and milk in medium sized bowl.
- Over med-high heat, add butter to skillet and melt.
- Sauté desired vegetables and set aside.
- Add in eggs, stirring until cooked, but still glossy.
- Add in your choice of meat and continue stirring until eggs are cooked.
- Take ¼ of egg mixture and add to each tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese and vegetables.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.