- 2 small chicken breasts
- 2 romaine hearts, chopped finely
- 6 large strawberries, hulled and diced
- 3 onz raspberries
- ¼ c orange slices
- ¼ c blueberries
- ½ c blue cheese crumbles (Opcional)
- ¼ c pecans, Cortado
Red Berry Vinaigrette Ingredients
- Remaining raspberries (alrededor 3 onz)
- 4 large strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- ¼ c red wine vinegar
- 3 ½ Tbsp cariño
- 1 cucharadita herbs de Provence
- ½ cucharadita sal
- ¼ tsp pimienta negra
- ¾ c canola oil
- Heat a medium-sized skillet on high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium-high and coat the pan with 1Tbsp oil.
- Add the chicken breasts to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side without moving.
- Flip the chicken breasts with tongs or a fork and cook the remaining side for 5-6 minutos.
- Remove pan from heat and allow chicken to rest in the pan for about 5 minutes before slicing into 1-inch strips.
- Layer bowl with greens, pollo, fresas, raspberries, arándanos, naranjas, blue cheese (leave out for dairy-free option) and pecans.
- Add the raspberries, strawberries and red wine vinegar in a food processor.
- Mix until it becomes a smooth and liquid puree.
- Strain the mixture into a clean bowl to remove the seeds (around ¾ cup).
- Clean out your processor.
- Add mixture back into food processor along with the honey, herbs de Provence, salt and black pepper.
- Process mixture until well combined.
- With processor running, drizzle in the oil and mix until well blended.
- Use immediately or refrigerate (cubierto) para un máximo de 24 horas.
- Drizzle with red berry vinegarette dressing (recipe below) y disfrutar!