- 2 pounds carrots (cut into 3-inch pieces)
- 4 Cucharada mantequilla
- 4 dientes de ajo, picado
- 1 cucharadita Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cucharadita sal
- 1/4 cucharadita fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 taza grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 taza perejil fresco picado
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line with foil and set aside.
- Place carrots (washed, peeled and cut) into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter, then add in minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, sal, and pepper. Whisk until blended.
- Pour butter mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and mix carrots until carrots are coated.
- Spread carrots into a single layer on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Hornear por 20 a 25 minutos (o hasta que esté tierno), flipping carrots half-way through.
- Remove from the oven and add any additional seasonings needed for taste.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy!