- 2 pounds carrots (cut into 3-inch pieces)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line with foil and set aside.
- Place carrots (washed, peeled and cut) into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter, then add in minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until blended.
- Pour butter mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and mix carrots until carrots are coated.
- Spread carrots into a single layer on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (or until tender), flipping carrots half-way through.
- Remove from the oven and add any additional seasonings needed for taste.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy!