Again this rogue bag of dried lavender in my baking cupboard is inspiring me. This lavender lemonade recipe is a refreshing twist on a classic for some interesting flavor notes and relaxation. I did not choose to add any special colors or fresh lavender flowers so no pretty purple color, but this drink has AMAZING flavor.
Simple Lavender Syrup
- 1 tsp dried lavender buds
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water to infuse
- 1 1/8 cup lemon juice (I only had 1 lemon so I used bottled lemon juice and 1 lemon)
- 3 cups cold water (you can add more if you like it more watered down or just serve over ice)
- Assemble the simple lavender syrup and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Let infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix it all together and then your lavender lemonade enjoy over ice!