- 1 head of kale (washed and dried thoroughly)
- 2 cucharada aceite de oliva
- 1/4 cucharadita sal marina
Optional toppings (mix and match to make your favorite combo)
- 2 Cucharada parmesan cheese
- 2 Cucharada Levadura nutricional
- 2 Cucharada pimienta
- 2 Cucharada curry
- 2 Cucharada chile en polvo
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- Wash and chop into 1-½ inch pieces.
- Dry kale leaves (see below for best results).
- Place chopped kale into a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil directly into your hands (not the kale), then massage the leaves until they’re evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with salt and optional toppings.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheets – make sure they have space. The leaves should just barely touch.
- Hornear por 20 minutes or until crispy, turning the chips halfway through.
- Serve immediately.