- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 ounces bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cut lettuce into four wedges.
- Dice onion and tomato into small pieces (Tip: to keep tomatoes from being too watery, place them in a strainer tossed with a little salt and let them drain while you pull the rest of your ingredients together.)
- Cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Place on a paper-towel-lined plate to drain grease.
- Arrange iceberg wedges on plates and pour blue cheese dressing over each.
- Sprinkle with onion, tomato, and bacon crumbles.