Baked Chicken Ingredients
- 2 chicken breast ( I sliced them in half so I had 4 thinner pieces to wrap in bacon)
- 3–4 slices of center-cut bacon (just don’t use thick cut since it won’t be all the way done)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt (or pink himalayan salt)
- 2 tsp dried lavender buds (best to use food grade)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried tarragon (optional)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Trim chicken breast and then slice in half so it’s thinner.
- Grease baking sheet (otherwise cleaning will be a PAIN).
- Layout 3-4 slices of bacon in a row and set your chicken on top.
- Mix together the glaze. Spoon a few spoonfuls of the glaze on top and then wrap the bacon over top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil 3 – 4 inches on HIGH for an additional 2-5 minutes (depends on how crispy you want your bacon).
- Let cool. It will be HOT HOT HOT.